+

Monday, November 27, 2006

Downtime finally




Amazing I managed to stay on the computer since my last posting!!! So I got some well needed downtime! I updated my webshots with the promised UFO pictures ..I even found some more that were hiding in another spot! The UFO pictures got their own album as did my current project! It just made it simpler for when I want to put in updates! And also some Thanksgiving pictures! The pictures posted here are of my current project Miraculous Birth Sampler for my SIL's cousin. I tried to get a better picture but I'm still liking it on the antique white jobelan ...which is the single picture on the top. The double picture is for comparison. I was torn about the waterlily jobelan it just seemed too tone on tone. I plan on stitching tomorrow! I should have some time since my MIL is tired from all the walking we've been doing while sightseeing here in Vegas and we are expecting a delivery! She very sweetly bought us a new patio set for our anniversary and her BF bought us a swing as a house present!!! They are so sweet together! As you can see I have calmed down from before but then I've been alone! LOL .....Time for bed!

Edited to add.....I am grateful for some very needed and necessary downtime tonight before I burst into a million tiny pieces...............

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! It's so pretty!

    I looked at your Webshots, too. The cookies came out great! Did you like them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them and so did everyone else!!! Not too sweet and perfect with a cup of tea!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smile... glad to see you've stepped back from the ledge...make time for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work! I wanted to remind you of the old saying "fish and visitors smell in 3 days" haha... and it's kinda sad when relatives or friends even come hundreds of miles or even a continent away to visit and you feel shameful that you want PEACE! I have said... "I have a few errands to run is there anything you need I ccan get you?" Now this needs to be said as you are picking up your purse throwing it over your shoulder and you are out the door. "istheranythingicanget foryou?Ihaveafewerrands" said thusly. I can almost guarantee that they will welcome the solitude as well. Then go anywhere.. the mall the movies or a quiet corner somewhere and just breathe for an hour or two. You will feel remarkably refreshed.
    As far as DH making himself more scarce than you would prefer? He needs the time too he loves his Mom but needs a breather and loves her from AFAR for a little while.
    Enjoy her and love her and you will miss her. I love my M-i-L talk about no baggage and unconditonal love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Duncan I did step back....

    And Anonymous..thank you! I did do the errand thing and took time for me and as they say the sun was brighter today and we had a wonderful day! We went shopping and just really enjoyed each other! And she does love me I am so lucky with my MIL! I was really having a bad night....

    ReplyDelete
  6. your stitching is lovely!

    I know all about that feeling of wanting to scream at my other half, actually your being quite restrained given some of the things that I consider doing...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kip....you should of seen what was running around in my head.........LOL It wasn't pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay that is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.