+

Monday, November 27, 2006

quickly

Just a quick post before bed since I have to work tomorrow. I feel better today about everything!! Did some shopping and picked up a new handbag on sale even when I wasn't looking. DH hung around today so that was good. He is out with his mom now. I went shopping with my MIL and that was fun. The sun was bright today as the saying goes! I didn't get any stitching in but I feel better and not shattered so that's good news. And we see his mom so seldom it's nice to have her visit! See I am trying to see the bright side!

I'm grateful for being in one piece and not a million little pieces..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.