+

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I found it!!

I wanted to post that I found the elusive maple leaf cookie cutter!!! I had to of course buy all of the others that were on the ring but they are so cute!! They included a bat, a moon, an oak leaf...all fall themed. The kitchen store was amazing! I also got a new cookie sheet as well as a "sil-pat" it's what you put the cookies on while baking on the cookie sheet and nothing sticks to it. This store has everything including free cooking classes!! I'm definitely going back and another plus it's 5 minutes from my house!

I did some stiching done last night and that felt so good! I plan to try and get some stitching time while my MIL is here as well! I didn't post those pictures as promised....too much running around. But I found a whole lot of UFO's that I had all but forgotten about! So I will be posting those pictures as well!!!! I'm off to stitch before bed.

I'm grateful for coming home and taking off my shoes tonight (sometimes it's the little things)

3 comments:

  1. Coming home and taking my shoes off is something i'm often eternally greatful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kip...I struggled with that one I thought it should have been something grander! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding the cookie cutters! That store sounds great!

    I agree with you on the shoe thing, too! There's nothing like coming home, taking off my shoes and curling up on the couch with a fleece blanket. Dorothy said it best, "There's No Place Like Home!"

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.