+

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Late night or early morning?????

Well my great plans of stitching tonight went by the wayside! I got a late start on errands due to a number of things out of my control. I did get to Michaels but they didn't have the Wilton's food coloring paste so it was off to JoAnn's and luckily they did have it but no one had the maple leaf cookie cutters.... It must be living in Las Vegas! It still is Fall isn't it? And Thanksgiving is next week isn't it? It seems the stores have leapfrogged right to Christmas. Now I love Christmas but I want to enjoy Thanksgiving too!!! I am going to stitch tomorrow after just 2 errands one of which is to a kitchen store which hopefully will have the cookie cutters I need. I wonder if Linen-N-Things would have the cookie cutters..See I'm getting obsessive.... I got some fun stuff from Williams-Sonoma today for Thanksgiving!!! I love that store!!!!! Quick question ...Did anyone see the new show "3lbs" last night? It was so good! I hope it lasts!

I am grateful for being migraine free the rest of today! And also for knowing how to do links thanks to Karen

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your stitching time. Seems to happen to me all the time lately, too. You can get maple leaf cookie cutters from Amazon.com if you can't find them in the stores. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it....but thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.