I was so tired yesterday and I'm not sure why that I just laid around and caught up with laundry and stuff. Today is errand day and trying to straighten things up since MIL arrives on saturday. Luckily my monthly cleaning lady is coming on thursday so that will help immensely. And later after errands I am going to stitch... The migraine demons are staying away for which I am so very grateful!
I am going to try something here Karen posted a wonderful recipe for Maple Leaf Cookies that I am going to try. She also taught me how to link within a post!!! So I hope she doesn't mind being my first link!!!! And I hope that I did it right! so I'm off to errands and Michael's to pick up my food coloring and cookie cutters!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Yah!!!!!
I'm grateful to be migraine free today! This I got from Michelle and I really think it's important in this world of ours to be grateful so I'm going to try doing this on my blog! Wow two links on the first try.....I just hope they both worked! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.