+

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sundays thoughts......

Well lets see.....where did sunday go...I was up early watched a little TV (the LV marathon) and napped. The day just seemed to slip away. I'm not sure what's going on but between not being in the Christmas spirit and not having picked up a needle....in what seems like weeks....I know I say I'm going off to stitch and have a cup of tea but something always gets in the way or I just get lazy. Maybe I should just sit down and stitch!!! End of story... end of moppiness (is that even a word??). Tomorrow is Christmas shopping and wednesday is Christmas tree shopping!!!! I told him if we don't go on wednesday then on thursday I'm going to Target to get an artificial white one!! I know I shouldn't have done that but a tiny part of me really wants a white christmas tree...is that tacky??? That always helps to put me in the spirit -the whole tree trimming/decorating process! And the Christmas cards I ordered should be in soon. I did do another trip to my LNS so I'll post that soon.....I really should take pictures off all my stash.....maybe next time DH is in NY! I wouldn't want to shock him to much!!! And it would be a good way to catalog it! I'm hoping he asks what I want so I can send him to my LNS to pick up a gift card.....always a good idea!!!! I will stitch! I will stitch! I will stitch!

I am grateful for my stash collection..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.