Well I'm home from NY!!!! It was a whirlwind and I loved seeing my family..... I truly believe my expectations were grand and as my sister used to say...."you're Cinderella you believe in the good of everyone" We only had 4 days and tried our best to fit quality time with everyone in and were doing well. But not everyone was to be happy.....let's just say my mom was not pleased and acted out at every turn. Nothing I did was right and I really should know better. I hate the word "should" since it implies regret.....why did I even try....because I'm Cinderella! It was great to see my brother and nieces and my DH's family! My nieces are my joy in life and really mean the entire world to me!!!!! Everyone but my mom was so happy to see us and spend whatever time they could with us. I could have spent the whole trip with her and it wouldn't of been enough....... I will not let her ruin the trip and the memories of it!!!!!! The flight back was so turbulent that my stomach hasn't settled yet and I had less than 4 hours sleep and straight to work for 12 hours....I'm exhausted. Oh and hubby and I haven't even opened our presents yet....I do know what one of mine is though. We did little presents in NY. More after the New Year when I've had time to unpack and sleep a bit..
I am grateful for my brother and his strength and sense of calm and humor!
I love your tunes! I pinched the website and set it up on my blog too! I've always loved listening to music on blogs to see what everyone else listens too...I love this song!
ReplyDelete:)
Happy New Year!
Glad you loved it Vonna! Have a Happy and healthy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSeeing my sister is always a thrill...seeing her happy and with her husband is even better....although she overvalues my talents...i love her...
ReplyDeleteAnonymous.....seeing you was a thrill as well! You are loved as well and your talents are not overvalued!
ReplyDelete