+

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post in 2006

I am still beyond tired! But I wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year !!!!! And may all your dreams, wishes and most of all hopes be fulfilled in the new year. I especially believe in Hope.....since without it we truly have nothing. I learned that a long time ago. Hope gives us someting to hold onto and we must never take ones hope away! And one last one for all of the stitchers out there may we have all the time we want and need and then some to stitch to our heart's content and all the stash of course to stitch!!!!

4 comments:

  1. From your mouth to God's ear Jules!!! And I wish all the same for you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy New Year as well and may all of your hopes come true as well...
    LOVE THE DMB song...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2007! Glad the holidays went well. I can completely relate to the "should" and regret especially when dealing with my mom. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Julie! The U2 song (Sometimes you can't make it on your own) is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.