+

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Some Christmas pictures


I know I said the last in the last post it would be my last but I couldn't resist. These were taken at The Wynn Hotel. And I just absolutely love the pink poinsettias!!!! Well this really is it so Merry Christmas!!!!!
I am grateful for my family!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas photos - those pointsettias are beautiful! So glad that your DH is better and was able to fly. I think you're right about letting yourself get some perspective about your friend. Big hugs - that is never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I hope you had a wonderful trip. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, looks like a good time! Happy holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my sister is going back to vegas today. I miss our daily talks...she is the source of so much good. i am grateful we got to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy christmas and new year! haven't had time to check in in a while, but sorry your having problems with your friend.

    I hope 2007 brings you all the happiness (nad of course stitching time)that you deserve x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!!!! I wish everything good for you in 2007!!! I do believe the friendship is over and has been for a while now just to make it official...thanks again for the advice and help. And Anonymous I am grateful as well those daily talks help me as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.