I just want to start by saying thanks to Jymisgurl ,Jamie ,Karen ,Duncan and Vonna for all of their kind words of support about my last post about my friendship troubles. I'm tired and past it and it seems she won't see any side but her own . I've decided to do nothing till after the holidays when I've had some rest and perspective. Even then I'm not sure it can be mended or that I want to mend it...too much hurt has happened already and the trust is gone and I'm just plain angry. It's sad really when you think about it. But enough of that!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!! The good news is that DH is completely well!!! It was a reaction to the new medicine which happens in like 1-2% of the population....I always knew he was special... So we are going to NY. It'll be a whirlwind but I am so looking forward to it. I miss my family and am so looking forward to seeing them! I am packing and wrapping a few presents that stay here today. Then work tomorrow and I've already put in to get out early if at all possible. And to the airport....I'm still hoping to see Santa from the plane window....yes I do believe!!! So this may be the last post till I get home on friday night unless I can sneak one in but that's doubtful....and DH still won't say what wednesday night in the city surprise is.....I'm not great at surprises never was...must be a childhood thing. Again everyone have a wonderfully Merry Christmas and may Santa fulfill all of your dreams!!!!
I am grateful that hubby feels so much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.