As promised...........
As you can see from the photos I made some progress on my current project! On the left is the most current and below is where it was a few weeks ago. It reaally is fun to work on but I am so not used to working on samplers and really have to stay focused even more simply because of the light colored threads! It uses japanese silk threads blended with rainbow glissen gloss..... But as I said my lap frame is really helping to get into a rhythm. I had a migraine the past 2 days so no stitching just napping and sleeping really so I could get some relief. Because tonight is Phantom of the Opera!!!! I am so excited!!!! And the migraine is gone. I only have to go buy our dear dog Storm some dog food and then it's get ready for dinner and the show!!!! Okay where did the other picture go..... I have more pictures to show as well...... Let end here and do the other pictures in another post...
Not sure how i arrived at your blog but thought i'd leave you a comment! Your current project is really lovely. I'll stop by again to see your progress!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful!!! Have a great time tonight... It's such a great show.
ReplyDelete