+

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sleepy

I should be in bed sleeping by now..... but I wanted to say that I stitched for about 3 hours tonight and so enjoyed it!!!! So that's the reason for no pictures! I haven't forgotten and they are coming more than likely on sunday.... I just didn't want to put down needle and thread! I stitched on Miraculous Birth Sampler and it was slow at first but with my new ott-lite and lap frame I soon got into a rhythm. So maybe just maybe my slump has ended. Even hubby was impressed that I had picked up my stitching ....he was smiling about it..... it just felt so good!!!!

I am grateful for having stitched and believe this the end of my stitching slump.....

7 comments:

  1. Hurray! Good for you...can't wait for a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your stitching slump is over! I'm looking forwards to seeing your progress pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 3 hours of stitching! Can't wait to see pics of what you worked on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that your slump is over! Congrats on getting some quality stiching time in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loking forward to seeing your WIP Julie. It's great to stitch when you haven't done much for a while isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad you stitched! ABC Stitch was fun... and I didn't break my limit on spending... but I did get some good stuff. Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.