I put my new Ott-lite (20w Shiloh Pharmacy Floor Lamp) together the other night and may I just say OMG!!!!! It was simply amazing! I switched it on and I could hardly believe my eyes..... it was like "sitting in sunshine" to borrow from Vonna. And it was unbelievable to stitch under.....I was seeing things in a whole new light LOL. I can't believe I ever stitched without one. I now know what you mean Karen. I stitched so much that I looked up and it was way past time to go to sleep....I was working the next day or actually that day! This is a short post since I only have one day off and I'm not sure where the day went. I'm working a lot of one day on one day off...I don't know how that happened. Well one I do since I had to switch a day for DH has another surprise planned and this time I do not have a clue.....but I'm not as anxious this time around. And he's even planning on getting Phantom of the Opera tickets. The Vegas production is supposed to be amazing and they are running a locals deal.
Oh in the way of Stash.......did I mention that I signed up for the PTPlus FOTM club from Shakespeare's Peddler . Well I did. I am getting the 32ct linen 1/4 yd plain alt w/ crystal. She was really nice on the phone. The first months came today......I haven't opened it yet so unlike me. Oh and I also got in on two pieces of limited edition PTPlus fabric today from the yahoo group that I'm a member of (the link is in my sidebar). I got the 1/4 yd 32ct Crystal DaVinci and Carnival. So glad I didn't make any New Years resolutions about not buying stash!!! Just one to stitch more and with my Ott-lite that seems to be do-able!!!! I'm off to stitch... did I say this would be a short post??
I am grateful for the laundry being done!!!
So glad that your Ott light is working out....I LOVE mine too!
ReplyDeleteI bet your fabrics are lovely...I may have to try some out!
:)
Yikes! I should stop reading your blog... I just called about the PTPlus FOTM club. I think I'm going to do it.... aaah and I said I would not get stash...
ReplyDeleteI just love reading you blog...the passion for what you do comes shining through. Nice.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new OTT Light - good light definitely helps when you're stitching. Your pics from NY are great, I hope to see the tree in person some day. DH and I watch the lighting on tv every year.
ReplyDeleteHubby bought an OTT lite for me 4 years ago for Christmas and its really one of the best things he ever bought for me (next to my wedding ring of course). I use it every day!
ReplyDelete