+

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Pictures in NY







As promised here are some pictures of our trip to NY!!!! The top one (if it stays that way) is of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree! I just love it! It means Christmas to me! The spirit just everything! The one next to it is us at dinner pre-theater for Mary Poppins! The place was so packed that we ate at the bar such a NYC thing to do! I love eating at the bar! And the one below us is of the angels unfortunately after thay turned off the tree at midnight! DH was very disappointed with that! I'm off to put my Ott light together !!!!

I am grateful for my husband and how he loves me.....

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, OTT lites are they not the love of your life?! (besides your DH of course?!) Mine is a realatively cheapo OTT task lamp that we rigged a over the shoulder deal with on my stitching chair...but I LOVE IT and don't know how I stitched without it. What model did you get? Hope it went together well and your stitching like your sitting in the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Jules! I love the tree, too. Have fun with your Ott light. I love mine, and don't know how I ever stitched without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr... so for some reason with my Mac I can't access your email address from your profile. I can't turn off the mail client the computer has.

    The pics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.