I am supposed to be out and about by now... and I will soon after this posting! Tonight is hubby's big surprise! The one that I had to trade a day at work for to get off today..... and I still haven't figured it out! So unlike me! I only know it's a show of sorts. And of course hubby is pleased with himself. I only wish I felt better ..... since wednesday night I've had some sort of stomache thing going on that I can't shake. I won't bore you with the nasty details here. I've laid on the couch napping all day yesterday and sipped tea in between. Not a stitch was stitched..........but I do feel better today. I'm going to tempt fate with some coffee and then do some errands and I think the fresh air will be good for me. The nausea has subsided and I'm hoping it's a 24 hour thing and it's time is up. Well this outing will be the test for tonight. And I'll let you all know what said surprise was.....not too anxious...........
I am grateful for feeling better.
Have a great time tonight! I'm sure the surprise will be wonderful. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
ReplyDeletedon't leave us in suspense you happy little stitcher you!!! WHAT WAS THE SURPRISE!
ReplyDelete