I slept in today. And have had a really lazy day. Just did a few quick errands actually one errand and then went to my monthly appt for my eyebrow wax! I've been getting them waxed for so long that it no longer hurts! And it seems that blogrolling is working ...but maybe not since it updated eyeryone including the ones who have no new posts. Very confusing but it may mean they are working on it so that's a good sign...........
And I have a new banner just below my profile! So cool! It's for a new online cross stitch store that has been in my sidebar for a while. She contacted me a while back after finding my blog and seeing that I was linking her site. She is really nice and through e-mails back and forth a new banner was born! I'm just amazed that I was able to add it to my sidebar on the first try and after work at that.... So if you like visit. It's a fun online store with lots of cool stuff! And a discount is being offered.....we can never have enough sources for our stash acquistion!!!
I plan on stitching tonight after bowling. Yes I bowl....we're on a league and have been for 3 years. It's a dedicated night out for us and we get to have some couple time. I just wish I bowled better. LOL ...... I will post my new fabric tomorrow including the new Mirabilia "Lady of the Mist" and her hand dyed fabric. She really is beautiful and I may have to start her ..... I have turned into a serial starter. Hi my name is Julie and I am a serial starter...........oh well. They say admitting a problem is half the battle. More tomorrow
I am grateful for a working gas fireplace...we got it fixed today!!!!
Can't wait to see that new Mirabilia and her hand-dyed fabric!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to check out the ONS right now!
:)
Looking forward to seeing the fabbie you picked for Lady of the Mist!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good relaxing day! I'm very excited about my purchases... will share soon!
ReplyDelete