+

Monday, January 15, 2007

Very cool

How cool is this my very favorite Dave Matthews song! And yes I know it's just a quiz but still it's pretty cool.....






What Dave Matthews Band Song Are You?


You are Space Between. You are the very definition of lust and longing. You have your eye on a certain someone, and want long to have their eyes on you. You also can relate to Fool to Think and The Stone.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comment:

  1. Great choice....terrific song.....mine would have been "Crazy." Also can't be I didnt hear U2's tribute to MLK today till I played it. Strange.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.