The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, February 19, 2007
Mary Poppins - Stay Awake (English)
I just love Mary Poppins!!! Isn't this the song you love from the movie Karen (Gathering Thoughts?) Enjoy everyone....
Hey I went and looked and there is a Hispanic (?) man singing it he's just standing in front of a beige/tan wall singing it...worth looking at...He's got a pretty good voice :)
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Yes Jules! I love that song from Mary Poppins! I still remember listening to it at bedtime as a child. What a nice treat to see it on your blog!
ReplyDeleteKaren, I found it a while ago and with the switch to blogger beta it took me a while to post it...I'm glad I could give you a treat! Juls
ReplyDeleteOhhh...I wonder if they have they bird song...with the pidgeon lady...that one's my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteVonna, I couldn't find it in english...only french and hebrew.....sorry
ReplyDeleteWhat a great song - it's been years since I've heard this...
ReplyDeleteHey I went and looked and there is a Hispanic (?) man singing it he's just standing in front of a beige/tan wall singing it...worth looking at...He's got a pretty good voice :)
ReplyDelete