I've been tagged by Karen. Here are the rules, as she explains them in her blog.
Five Questions.. and Five Things..
For the first part, 5 Questions - my dear readers can ask me five questions--either in comments or feel free to email them if you'd prefer. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.
For the second, Five Things About Me:Here are the rules:1. Get tagged.2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.3. Tag five others.
So here goes...Five things about me I haven't revealed in my blog.
1. I love spinach. I know weird again....
2. Hubby and I met on a blind date almost 10 years ago. We were both rather hesitant but our families knew each other so we went. He took me to his uncle's restaurant on L.I. for dinner. I knew the uncle. So it was a little more comfortable it being a blind date and all. And are we ever happy we did !!!
3. I ran the N.Y.C. Marathon in 1998.
4. I am a third child . I was the baby of the family and loved it until my mother had a "change of life" baby making me the third of 4 children.
5. Hubby gave me two engagement rings....his choice! I picked the first one which he never liked a pink kunzite stone. And so before our wedding he gave me the second one a blue topaz custom design which he adores!!!! He says it sparkles......the kunzite ring doesn't!
So there you go! Now to tag 5 people.... Vonna Katica Lizzy Deanne Jymisgurl
I await your questions......and promise to answer as best I can....
I am grateful for quiet nights......
Great list Jules.
ReplyDelete1. Why did you leave New York for Las Vegas?
2. If you could only stitch one more design and never stitch again, what design would you choose?
Always interesting to see what 5 things people choose. You've got some nice WIPs! :)
ReplyDeleteI just learned some interesting stuff about you.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorited of all the cross stitches you've finished?
Hey Juls! I just got back and I'm a little more than tired. I hope you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat do I want to know... What's your favorite memory in life?