A quick SBQ since I worked today and then more tomorrow...
Today's SBQ is:Do you like to buy "chartpacks" that include charms, buttons, and/orbeads or do you prefer to gather all materials yourself?
I have always preferred to put my own projects together......chart, fabric, threads beads, embellishments...... That is until the Limited edition Mirabilia's came out those are the exception to the rule...
And to Vonna, Jamie, Katrina, Wendy, Michelle, Lizzy, Angi, and Karen .....thank you all for you kind words! They truly meant so very much to me and I know came from your hearts! The year anniversary came around so fast and I didn't plan ahead so I worked but luckily was able to get off a few hours early again due to low census. So I was able to come home and just relax with my thoughts. More tomorrow..... since I got my FOTM package yesterday as well.....
I am grateful for my memories tonight and my online stitching friends......
i re-read your blog about dad. and compared it to my own blog entry about him. u seem to have better memories. i'm jealous....lol. i really had to work to fashion some sort of relationship so late in both of our lives.
ReplyDeleteDuncan...I hope you read this...don't be jealous we each have our own memories...and remember I was Daddy's "little girl" for a long time....probably till that fight you two had at the time of your divorce....remember??? LOL
ReplyDeletesmile....I'm not really jealous...I had what I had with him...I chose it.....and yeah....I remember that fight....not my finest moment....I love you...
ReplyDeleteSmile back at you....maybe not your finest moment but still a moment I recall that started by trying to help me...and I became not so much "daddy's little girl" anymore...memories are memories.....so be it....I love you....
ReplyDeletesweetie....i always have your back...just like you have mine....that night was no different....he just had to be taken down
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are my big brother!!!! I could ask for no better!!! Dad was difficult at best in his day......to put it mildly....but may he rest now...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you and C in March!!!!