I have two SBQ's to get caught up on today so here goes....
Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle
and is:
#1 Have you ever been to a stitching retreat?
Quite simply no....but I have always dreamed of going whenever I see a flyer at my LNS I take it home and seriously consider it. One of these days I will go. They do have stitching days at a mountain lodge near me yearly.....but I maybe dreaming that....
And.........
#2 Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc
This has always been my dream since as far back as I can remember......maybe high school. I always thought it would be perfect! That's the idealistic me speaking but realistically it's such hard work. One of my friends had a LNS (that's how we met and became friends) and I saw the amazing amount of work to make a successful business work! Idealistically I would still love to but realistically I'm not so sure anymore. Oh my sister and I talked of combining passions into one store a cross stitch shop in front and flower shop in back.....now how's that for idealistic!!!! She was very serious....As far as designing.....I don't have a artistic bone in me so as much as I'd love to I leave that to the professionals! I shake when I even consider color conversions so that's also a no go as well.....
That's it for now.....two posts in one day amazing!
I'm grateful for dreams and big cups of earl grey tea..........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.