+

Friday, March 23, 2007

Chain of Friends

I found this on my friend Carolyn's blog. Please copy the verse and photo for your blog and carry on the chain of friendship! Leave a comment so we can all follow the chain!


Holding Hands
This picture shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves.
Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.
Thank you for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own.
I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.
All of us girls...
Old and young...
Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to make us feel better.
We've shared...
our hearts
our times
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and
our dreams.
Let us never break the chain of friends!
I am grateful for my friends and the support they have given me throughout the years...........

5 comments:

  1. Hi Juls, found you thru Carolyn's Friendship chain :) Your stitching is gorgeous! I've really enjoyed looking at your blog.

    Velda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules,
    Thank you for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{Hugs}}} Juls... so happy to call you my friend, Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Juls, I recently discovered your blog and with time, I've gradually been reading through your archives. That's the reason for the late acknowledgement of your post from March 23rd. Thanks so much for sharing the photo and verse. I just wanted to let you know I used it today in my blog and it fit so well with the day's events. Hoping to pass the 'Chain of Friendship' onto others. Again, thanks so much!
    ~~Joanne~~
    http://www.periwinkleink.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.