+

Sunday, March 25, 2007

new graphics...

I did my usual last night which is "I won't stay on the computer long"......but then I found some really cool graphics and they actually worked....way cool. I adore Tinkerbell always have!!! She is amazing nothing gets in her way, nothing keeps her down and yes I do realize I'm talking about a fictious made up character.... but she is my favorite! I've even been called Tinkerbell in the past!!! It may be because I tend to be rather stubborn....yes me stubborn streak a mile or more wide! LOL If you notice I placed the one of Tinkerbell sprinkling "pixie dust" over my current projects so maybe the pixie dust will also help work it's magic on the slump ! Which will be broken today! Who is your favorite? I think who our favorite cartoon character is says a lot about us .... there's probably a study or two out there somewhere..... I also love the book Wicked as well as the Broadway play and who can forget the movie that started it all "The Wizard of Oz" my absolute all time favorite movie hands down!!!! And my favorite character from that movie was and is the Wicked Witch of The West!! I mean I even cross stitched her! My hubby says there is something wrong with me for loving her the way I do but she was such a great character! Think about it.....she was pure evil and relished in it. Gotta love that!!!
Oh and I added a 9/11 tribute as well....I'd been thinking of this for a long time and found this one ..where I can't remember now....but I think it's appropriate. I've written about it in the past on this blog and wanted a memorial on my blog!

I'm off to coffee a few errands and a day of cross stitch since I only have today off and then 2 more 12 hour days of work but then good news 8 whole days off!!! And my niece and brother are visiting for 6 of those!!!! I am so looking forward to their visit! It couldn't come at a better time...me feeling so homesick and just needing family but mostly my big brother and niece!!!!! We have show tickets.....and best is the pool is ready and we're going to heat it up and play!!!! Can you tell I'm just north of ecstatic!!!!


edited to add: I took a long nap this am...guess I needed the sleep what with my schedule....Thought I'd include a pool pic:

I am grateful for sunny mornings and coffee....

7 comments:

  1. awww, but tinky looks like she is getting spanked for being naughty. LOL

    I so know what it feels like to be homesick. I have not seen my family in over 2 years since i moved to the U.S. I can't wait to finally visit my birth country and see my family again soon!

    Have fun with your family visiting. Enjoy every moment of course! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm so jealous - pool, heat, family... I have to say that Wizard of Oz terrifies me - to the point that I've never watched the entire thing. I hope you stitched a lot today - I haven't put a single stitch in... drama but it's over now.

    Have a great visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tinkerbell pictures!

    Count me as another one who is GREEN with envy over your weather and even more so over your pool!!

    I hope you managed to get some stitching done. I feel like I have to force myself to stitch lately, too. I hate that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your graphics :)
    And I'm so happy for you that your family is coming to visit :)
    The pool looks glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new graphics are great! Like all the other comments before me...i am also very jealous of your lovely pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the entry (my blog is limping along)....can't wait to see you guys....looking forward to spending time with you & Carl....and Storm. You had Tink..(who's amazing)....but I had Bugs, Superman, and the Cowardly Lion. Not sure what that says about me...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.