+

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pictures finally

I know this is long overdue but everday just seems to get away from me. But not today!!!! I took pictures and posted them to my webshots album and now here! There are also pictures of my other stash there as well....So for the first picture my february FOTM club PTPlus fabric It's not a great shot so here are a few more..... and another... I absolutely love them!!!!! I also mentioned that I was going to do the Mdesign letters for me and hubby or is it hubby and I? I also want to do them as belated very belated wedding gifts for my best woman and bridesmaids for possible Christmas gifts.....so if any of you are reading this be surprised! Okay! The letters and I picked out the fabric for I want to use for our letters it's PTPlus Davinci with Gathering Threads silk in blue violet!!! The thread isn't that dark IRL....Here's that picture I may be pushing it with pictures but I have one more.....I haven't posted one of our dear Storm in quite a while and she's been so cute lately so here goes .

I did get my hair done on tuesday at the new salon...same hairdresser. It's a long story and I'm not good at change....I love the new place it reminds me of a salon in Soho NYC !!! So I felt right at home! My hair came out really great too....new color product and it has a shine which is hard to attain with color treated blonde hair. I also got blonde and red highlights and a new cut....a bob with angles and movement which will grow well since I want my length back. But I really like it so I just may keep it this length! I'll see...I styled it myself tonight before going out for dinner with friends and it was easier than its been in a while.... a big plus!!!! I took a picture but I didn't upload it yet so I'll do that another day. I did upload the picture and put it in my sidebar....I'm not fond of it but it's there.....I think I covered most of what I promised so I'll end here and say goodnight.

I am grateful for sleeping better lately.......

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the birthday wishes! That is a great load of stash you have there! The fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new fabrics. They're beautiful. You've chosen great colors for your M Designs piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Love the fabric, can't wait to see some pics of these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you are excited with these new fabrics - they are gorgeous! They just keep making these hand-dyed pieces better and better. And I love the new Mirabilia's that were just released. The new series looks exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabrics are LOVELY! I'm glad you found a place to get your hair done. I finally found a connection so I can afford to get my hair done regularly and I'm SOOOO happy. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fabrics - I really like the M designs letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juls, I LOVE the new fabrics!!! Looking forward to seeing your M Designs, too! I have some letters myself, and intend to stitch my DH and I's monogram--eventually.

    Can't wait to see your new 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love all your new fabby, Juls... PTP fabby is so gorgeous! And your new M Designs are going to look lovely... great colour choices!

    Storm is so sweet... :-) And I'm glad you got your hair done... I think it looks lovely, Sweetie! :-)

    I spent five and a half hours at the Salon on Thursday and I think mine turned out okay... At least it looks much better than it did... ;-)

    {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your fabrics :), and that's a sweet hubby you have to send such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice barking friend! I'm sad I'm allergic to barking - and purring - friends.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.