+

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Slightly frustrated...

First thank you to everyone for their good wishes after my last post! I am doing well and looking forward to my days off and my brother and niece visiting! But here's my frustration.....all my posts have turned into capitals....I didn't write them that way..... does anyone have any ideas or is it just a blogger thing today?? Anyway I'm not shouting LOL......See everyone in a few days and again thanks again!

Edited to add: I think I may have fixed it! I'm off to the airport to pick up my niece!!!

I am thankful for my stitching friends!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I think I figured it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have a wonderful time with your brother and your niece! And take some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw Wicked in New York! It was awesome! I loved it! I'm reading the book right now. Where did you find the cross stitch pattern?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have an amazing time!! Relax, have a great time and enjoy your warmth! We just got 9 inches of snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to add some (((hugs))). Have a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juls! I miss you. Hope you had a great time and that work isn't too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this written in an ordinary way. I never doubted you'd shout or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.