We lounged by the pool and in the pool and around the pool.....And one night just took a night and stayed in and watched the Basketball game and then movies. On the last night we went to Mandalay Bay and the vodka bar "Red Square" where on last count they had over 300 different vodkas and the bar is an ice bar! I love that place! My favorite vodka is "the tall blonde" so smooth but so dangerous ...since it's almost like water ..... but oh so good!
Let me try and post some pictures. The first is of me relaxing on my new pool chair! It even has a drink holder! I was totally relaxed and yes I had sunscreen on! The next is my swing in the final stages of completion! Thank goodness my brother volunteered to help! They say two heads are better than one.......dear hubby may love the swing now but truly hated the process of putting it together! So thanks again dear brother!!!! I must take a picture of the final swing and with me in it of course! And I even have stitching news!!!!! And now maybe just maybe my slump is broken.....I knew Tink' s fairydust would do the trick. Oh and my brother made me take the graphic of her getting spanked off.....whatever...I like the new one better. She's still sprinkling a bit of fairydust and that was the intention after all!!! Oh and before I forget thanks to all who voted in my poll! I took all of your advice and it's working the small piece is a joy!!!!!
So there you have it. I promise to post more often.....although mom is coming on thursday night. I'm in my final stretch of 6 out of 8 (12hr) days......I am exhausted but I am stitching and that's what really matters. It's Pilates tomorrow which I really need I haven't been since last wednesday basically because I've been working and I truly miss it so much. And I fell off the wagon with not a thud but a crash! So I have to go pick up the first part of my order......and I'll post which Passione Ricamo charts I got tomorrow after I've picked them up! More tomorrow...
I am grateful for stitching again!!!!
Oh im so jealous of your warm weather and your pool and you stitching outside!! Glad you had fun with your family. Looking forward to seeing what stash you purchased!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes a crash is worth it!! Can't wait to see your charts. Glad your visit was so fun :) :)
ReplyDeleteHey Juls! Glad to hear the visit was great. Don't apologize for the time between emails - I know you are busy! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I'm so jealous of the pool and warm weather - it snowed Saturday! Hope the visit with your mom goes well. Can't wait to see the stash!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you stitching again Juls and nice to see you back blogging.
ReplyDeleteWow your brother and your hubby look like twins!Glad to see you are back in the stitching mode.
ReplyDeleteI love Tinkerbelle and I like the spanking one too lol she was just FULL of sparkles! That was what I saw when she was shaken.
You lucky girl you! Between the weather, the pool and the swing, I'm green with envy! :) Glad you're stitching again. I'm sure you can't wait for your last 12-hour day to be over with. My new job has me exhausted this week, so I can totally relate. Glad your visit went well.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great visit. More and more Vegas is starting to feel like home. Thanks!
ReplyDelete