The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Bono on American Idol
I missed it!!! Imagine that me missing a Bono appearance....but here it is!!!!
*THUD*.....sorry that was me hitting the floor. *dusting myself off* No one told me either!! How could I have miss it. Thanks for putting the video of it up for all of us.
I just wish he'd not cut is hair...who am I kidding I'll take him with either long or short hair. *grin*
*THUD*.....sorry that was me hitting the floor. *dusting myself off* No one told me either!! How could I have miss it. Thanks for putting the video of it up for all of us.
I just wish he'd not cut is hair...who am I kidding I'll take him with either long or short hair. *grin*
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh bummer! And he's looking fine :)
ReplyDelete*THUD*.....sorry that was me hitting the floor. *dusting myself off* No one told me either!! How could I have miss it. Thanks for putting the video of it up for all of us.
ReplyDeleteI just wish he'd not cut is hair...who am I kidding I'll take him with either long or short hair. *grin*
*THUD*.....sorry that was me hitting the floor. *dusting myself off* No one told me either!! How could I have miss it. Thanks for putting the video of it up for all of us.
ReplyDeleteI just wish he'd not cut is hair...who am I kidding I'll take him with either long or short hair. *grin*
Don't feel bad .... I missed it meself....
ReplyDeleteSorry but I'm not familiar with this guy.
ReplyDeleteSorry that you missed it too, if he is an idol of yours, but then you saw the youtube video and that should have make up for it. =)
Take care you, and enjoy your Bono. =D