She is so beautiful!!!!! And she just fell in my basket.....LOL. Her dress front reminds me of my wedding dress just a bit and I adore her wand! I am a new convert to PR designs and this is really taking me by surprise! I truly believe I will need two or more lifetimes for all the stash I have acquired..... I'm not complaining just stating fact! Well I better start getting ready for the airport run..... I promise to find time to post this week and I do have 3 Pilates classes scheduled while mom is here as well!!!Oh and just a note we've had hurricane like winds and rain here today.....my new swing is in 2 pieces not broken just blown across my patio.... See it does rain in Vegas!
I am grateful for taking good care of my patients ..........
Look at all that stash...and there's more to come? Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great stash hall. Who did the corsets? I've not seen them before and they are lovely. Isn't the new PR chart stunning. This has become a must have for me too.
ReplyDeleteGreat haul!! I love the corsets too. What make are they? NEED THEM! Have a great time with your mum. x
ReplyDeleteI have the corsets too!! There were supposed to be 2 more when I got them--a green one and a purple one. They haven't materialized though:( Can't wait to see more of your stash haul!!
ReplyDeleteI love the stash! Fabulous. I hope you have an enjoyable time with your mom - I understand rocky relationships!. I love the corsets. I think you need more hands and fingers to get through all that stash! Or maybe you could just limit your work hours and stitch all day!
ReplyDeleteGreat stash! I am wanting to add some Passione Ricamo to my stash - I've been eyeing several of their designs.
ReplyDeleteFantastic stash haul Juls! You certainly did fall hard didn't you?! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! If your're going to fall off the wagon, do it big! I know when I fall off I am going to go big too. So far I'm staying on but I don't know so many temptations out there!I just found your blog and really enjoyed it and am going to put it in my blogroll.
ReplyDeleteWow!! What great stash!!! I'm so sorry about your swing :( We're supposed to get a big Nor'Easter Sunday into Monday. I'm not looking forward to it. Have a great visit with your Mom!
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH! I want some stash too!!
ReplyDeleteLovely stash. The PR is just gorgeous! Enjoy your haul. :0)
ReplyDeleteWe had a great visit. I get more and more comfortable when I'm there. Find me a little school to administer....(smile). Hang in with mom (or be careful to set up your alibi...lol)....we'll talk soon....love you both
ReplyDeletehi, this is beautiful.. can you send the scheme to angel.evita@gmail.com? thanks
ReplyDeleteThe corsets are great.
ReplyDelete