+

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm here

I'm here....mom is back in NY! I just started a stretch of 3 (12 hour)work days.....but wanted to say hello and that I'll post on sunday...pictures and all!!!! I hope everyone is good! I've been reading and keeping updated as much as I could and managed to get some stitching done! And have my next small project all set up..... but let me go and feed the dog and rest and put a few stitches in before bed!

PS My 2 new Passione Ricamo are in the mail from Italy as of the 21st......I am thrilled!!!!!

I am truly grateful for an empty house......

4 comments:

  1. I had to smile at your "truly grateful for an empty house"...
    I'm always that way when guests leave my house too! My DH always says "Like Ben Franklin said, fish and guests stink after three days" :)
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Empty House to you! :) I can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for you to start either PR. I feel like you are going to fly through her. I hope work isn't too bad. I'm planning on emailing you later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tie down your swing Juls - it's another blustery Sunday.
    Sorry I haven't been by for a while. I've added you to my daily visits so will certainly drop by regularly.
    What a gorgeous wedding dress - no wonder you ordered the lovely PR pattern which looks so much like it.
    Looks like you've been finding great stash at SP too. Hope you meet up with you there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.