I got off work 2 hours early today due to low census..... and I went straight to the mailbox! But hubby beat me to it so I dashed home fully expecting to find my Venus threads on the counter but no there was no sign of them.....so now I have to wait till Monday! They were mailed out on 5/5 from Italy.....I'm really not good at waiting as my ever growing stash and empty wish list can attest too!!!! LOL. Oh well I'm sure they will be here on Monday. After all I need them for Wednesday since that is the first time I'll be joining the SP stitching group and I want to pick out her fabric that day as well with lots of help from Margaret and the ladies!!!! I picked up Halloween Santa from Curtis Boehringer and the new mermaid from Mirabilia but only got the fabric for the Santa. Kermit 32ct linen from PTPlus of course! I like the color but then I love lime green! And it's not quite lime as you'll see when I post a picture...it's a small project and a hand printed chart so I have to enlarge it to make a working copy so it will be easier on my eyes. I now seem addicted to small projects but I really can't wait to start PR's Queen of the Fairies!!!!! Well I've eaten already so it's time to feed the dog and stitch since I work tomorrow....
I am grateful for extra time to stitch tonight and not feeling so drained.......
I got my PTPlus Moonglow in the mail on Friday...it is gorgeous! Can't wait to start stitching on it :)
ReplyDeleteHope your Venus threads get in soon!
:)
Juls, Love, love, love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteMargaret sent me over...:))
Deb
Lavender Rose
Oopps, I forgot. I just ordered the "Queen," and the new Mirabilia mermaids, too, and plan to be waiting for my mailman every day this week, as well! LOL
ReplyDeleteDeb
Im exactly the same when i've ordered things...i just can't wait! Ive tagged you on my blog :)
ReplyDeletehope your stash has come by now. I know what you mean about having to wait for things. i am really impatient, even if i wont be using it yet i still want it like yesterday! lol
ReplyDelete