I stitched last night for abut 5 hours!!! I re-started PR's Fairy Celebration. I had put about 3 rows in with DD bottlebrush and it just didn't look right. Then I went to my LNS and one of the ladies said it something to the effect of "that's not working".....I knew it just hadn't said it out loud to myself. So with the help of Margaret and this kind woman we found the perfect pink... DD Wild Cherry and it's perfect on PTPlus Crystal Fresco.....so here is my pretty pink blob
and another picture
I feel like I got a lot done but at the same time not so much...The thread is variegated so for the full effect I'm crossing each "x" individually which takes time but I am loving the effect! Hope you like it and I'm off to Pilates and I will manage the "star " position which was too challenging yesterday....but today I will do it!!!! And then since errands are done it's more stitching!!!! Oh wait clothes shopping for hubby and then stitching. Oh and I picked up more stash the other day.....I seem to be hopeless. I've got to try that wishlist!
I am thankful for hours and hours of stitching....
ETA I did the "Star" position successfully!!!! Not once but twice since hubby appeared and I had to impress him ....it felt so good!!!!! And we got him clothes and then an outdoor grill. It's all coming together! Time for a nap and then stitching for me!!!! Hope everyone's day is grand!!!!!
PS... My Venus thread is on the way to me as well so I'm so close to picking fabric and starting PR's Queen of the Fairies!!!!! I'll be sure to post a picture when they arrive!!!! Off to nap!
It's looking great Julie. I also have this as a "To Do" - there just isn't enough time. I hope you had a great class and you beat the "star" position. Have a great time stitching. Let us know how Wednesday's stitching group goes.
ReplyDeleteI think it's looking great Julie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for you lovely note on my blog the other day...I appreciated your kind words :)
Also...I hope you achieved the star...sounds lovely, but I can imagine what it takes to achieve something that is drawn with 5 points! YIKES!!!
Love that pink colour! Congrats on achieving the star!! Happy Stitching :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful start...I love the color!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors Jules. Sorry about the migraine. I had one that started Thursday night, and just went away last night! My mother had one too! I really think it had something to do with the weather pattern. Sometimes high/low pressure fronts can cause migraines. Oh Joy... ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks great, love the fabric color. TFS.
ReplyDeleteI know how you fell about the migrains. They wip me out too sometimes and the onlything to do is sleep them off. Good luck with your WIP witch looks good BTW.
ReplyDeleteYour WIP looks very nice. I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI've tagged you on my blog.
http://sugar-dimples.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been.html
Such a pretty pink blob and fun to know I had a say in the color.
ReplyDeleteHope your migraine has disappeared and you can enjoy a good weekend. With a bit of luck the mailman will stop by with the Venus threads.
Congratulations on doing the "Star" position not once but twice. I hope DH was suitably impressed.
And what a gorgeous pink blob it is Julie. She is going to look stunnin g on that fabby.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling much brighter and that the migraine has left you altogether.
It's looking great! Congrats on the progress so far.
ReplyDeleteI have a SABLE syndrome too. But I'm sure you'll tame that pink thing.
ReplyDelete