+

Friday, May 25, 2007

Even busier and an SBQ....

I didn't think it was possible for me to be busier than the other day but I was today!!! The day started with a class at 10am for work but I got paid for it ...way early for me after working 2 days...then it was an errand. Then hubby called to say we needed to be on the other side of town in like 40 minutes! No problem honey but I have Pilates. And we know I don't miss Pilates for anything! So I rearrange my Pilates class. Then pick up hubby drive to the other side of town..we live northwest and had to be in the south west...come back go to Pilates. Wait did you think I was done..... then I did major food shopping! Since dear hubby volunteered us for a BBQ tomorrow afternoon!! I do love him but.......I agreed after all...... So the ribs and chicken are marinating and the potatoes are cooking. It's a small BBQ. I just have to do the potato salad and then I can rest tonight. Maybe I'll throw the potato salad together tomorrow....And the other couple is bringing salad and dessert...since it's for her hubby's bday!!

I have an updated picture of PR's fairy celebration!! I am so loving this piece! Don't you just love her wand!! I plan on doing some beads around the wand to add some sparkle!!! I really should be working on PR's Queen of the Fairies which I did start...maybe tonight!!! So here is the update... and one more..... Sorry about the shadow.... I do believe the second picture is closer to the true color of the hand dyed fabric!!!!
And before I forget I'm behind on an SBQ question...One that I myself submitted! But I must admit I got the idea from Karen . I believe in giving credit where credit is due so thank you Karen for planting the seed of an idea in my thoughts! Here goes....
Today's SBQ was suggested Juls(http://afairyprincessdreams.blogspot.com) and is:If you could only stitch one more piece what would it be and why?The permalink to this post is: http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/05/sbq-last-call/
I've thought long and hard on this question and I repeatedly came up with only one answer amazing for all the stash I have acquired but drumroll please it's Anagram Diffusions Sampler 4 Saisons . And the reason would be is that it is simply in my mind stunning!
I am truly grateful for happiness in my life....

12 comments:

  1. Whoa, I got tired just reading what you've done :)
    Have a great BBQ :) Sounds like fun and I bet its going to be celebrated outside around your beautiful pool! That sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! I added you last week! lol I love your 'princess notes'! I tried to change mine to something besides 'comments' but could not find the right spot in the template. The BBQ sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your BBQ was great - everything sounded yummy!!
    FC is looking very pretty. What a good idea to have the wand really sparkle.
    Any more perfect stars lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Juls! Sounds like you had a busy but good weekend. I'll be updating my blog. No stitching since there were 6 people staying in my apartment and we were running around all weekend but I think it was a break I needed. Hope you aren't working too hard and you are taking some time for you. {{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like its going to be a very sparkly fairy! I love the fabric you are using!! I hope your barbecue goes well - sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching - love that fabric and the thread with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to visit....you have been a busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Fairy Celebration in Red. I did it in Blue (DMC 931) on Silkweaver's Starquest Lugana.
    If you'd like to see, check out the pic here.

    http://scrappychic77.blogspot.com/search/label/Fairy%20Celebration

    I wish I would have thought of adding some sparkle to it. I probably would have added some blending filament to my floss when stitching around the wand and possibly the "sparkles" around her head as well.

    I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that question sounded familiar! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stopping for a visit....have to get your people to visit and comment on my blog.....i don't stitch though.....they get a free toaster for visiting my blog though

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juls, I love your fabric for your fairy. What is it? You're too busy, girl!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I am going to stitch a PR, you have inspired me! Joy

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.