+

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Here I am...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I so love reading them all!!! I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted! I have been here and it has slowed down just a bit and I have been stitching and beading like crazy. I have another finish and today with any luck will have another!!!! I will post pictures soon....I want to post them together. And I just discover Nymo thread for beading and I can't say enough good things about it! I was beading like never before! And enjoying it!!!

My MIL is in town for 3 weeks from N.Y. So we are on the go but also doing stuff at home and around the pool! And even with her here I have been stitching and beading...she is encouraging me like crazy! I do adore her! We are having fun! We saw The Producers last night and it was so good! And plan to see Mamma Mia this weekend!!! And I finally have my wedding album after 16 months! It is so beautiful and brought back wonderful memories of that day! I plan on trying to take pictures of the pictures and post them so stay tuned. There is one that I want to frame....it's my absolute favorite!!!

I may even have a handle on my migraines!!!! I always said they were menstrual in nature...and my gyn has a possible solution! Which makes me happy so I can get off of some of the strong daily meds I take. It a very low level estrogen patch that I put on right before my period and change every 3 days till after. She thinks I am reacting to drops in my estrogen levels. I have been tracking my migraines and they are most often around my monthly making them "menstrual migraines" something I always said. And I see my neurologist next week as well. I honestly don't think the daily med I take is working anymore. So I am hopeful!

I am grateful for more stitching time.....

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Juls. I do hope you can get your migraines sorted. They are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having loads of fun with your MIL :)
    Good for you!
    And I am hopeful that you get a handle on your migraines as well. I'm glad a doctor is listening to you :)
    Good Luck and best wishes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that your MIL has arrived and you are having a wonderful time together.
    Sure hope that this is the solution for your migraines Juls - that would be wonderful!!
    Looking forward to seeing your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved "The Producers!" It was so funny. Sounds like you're having a nice visit with your MIL.

    My migraines are absolutely related to hormones. I get them around the time I ovulate, and around the time of my monthly--a nice double whammy. On the rare occasion that I skip a month, I have NO headaches. I hope the patch works for you! Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best. It's not always easy to be a woman.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.