I know I promised a new picture of my pretty pink blob a.k.a PR's Fairy Celebration but the day just somehow got away from me..... I started with a visit to SP since I'm working tomorrow or is that today so I won't be able to join the wednesday stitching group. But not to worry I have requested wednesdays off on the next schedule so I will be there each and every wednesday. I picked out a new color for Cirque des Cercles.....still from The Thread Gatherer still silks but in pinks and blues called "Desert Sunset" I think (it's late) but she didn't have enough so she is ordering more to make sure I have enough of the same dyelot. Then it was errands and Pilates.....and helping dear hubby put the new grill together! But the directions say 30-45 minutes in what universe I'd like to know.....But we are close. Then I read a bit....The Boleyn Inheritance is almost finished and it is just so good. And then I stitched on PR's FC!!! Now to bed ..I'm tired and have to work soon.....and the wind is whipping up.... oh and I almost forgot I went to my first EGA chapter meeting on monday evening but more on that later...
I'm grateful for a productive well spent day.....
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Busy day
recollections
Cirque des Cercles,
EGA,
LNS,
pilates,
PR's Fairy Celebration,
silks,
stitching group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW, you did have a busy day :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that your work is well today :)
You have been a busy girl Jules - love the name of the floss for Cirque - very appropriate for our neck of the woods. Keeping my fingers crossed about the dye-lot.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing all about the guild meeting and glad to hear you've been able to reschedule your Wednesdays. See you soon.
I can't wait to see your WIP pics of Cirque Des Circles.
ReplyDeleteBusy day! Don't you wish we had more days off? LOL
ReplyDeleteThat book is a decent read...have you rad the other one by her "The Other Boleyn Girl?" That one is good too.
Can't wait to see some stitchy pics! :-)
I'm tired just reading! Can't wait to see PRFC. Hope it's a good day at work.
ReplyDeletei love visiting your blog. smart stuff.....good hearted people...makes me think i should post on my own....lol
ReplyDeleteWhew! You've been busy!
ReplyDelete