Today's SBQ was suggested Kathryn and is:How many needles do you use during a project? Have you ever loaded up a needle for every color? Do you use a new needle for every project or recycle your favorite needle?The permalink to this post is:http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/05/sbq-needle-mania/
I tended to use just one needle per project...I was addicted to platinum or gold needles and they tended to break more recently and I can't remember if I read on someone's blog or one of the stitching bulletin boards about Piecemaker needles but I am now in heaven!!!! I use one needle and it just lasts. And here's the best part I can thread it without a needle threader!!!! A small thing but still makes me smile. So Piecemaker needles are my favorite needle! And no I have never loaded up a needle with every color, I just never saw the need since it doesn't take that long to thread a needle even with a needle threaders assist.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Ish (http://ishsuth.wordpress.com/ ) and is:What has been your most challenging project and why?The permalink to this post is: http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/06/sbq-challenging-projects/
I thought long about this answer and several projects popped into my head but one kept winning first place...and the winner is Voor 'T Aparte by Lanarte
I am grateful for my sister and the time we had.....
It does look just like a watercolor, it is ethereal! I love it. Joy
ReplyDelete