Sweet Sweet Babe by SamSarah Designs
done on PTPlus Heritage 32ct linen
with hand dyed threads
I started another project.....a Christmas ornament it was supposed to be done 1 over 1 on 40ct fabric and I started it that way but I just knew it would never get completed so I am doing it 1 over 2 and I did the math and it will fit on the provided fabric. I worked it out with the ladies at SP prior to buying the kit.....I just had a feeling. Oh and taking out 1 over 1 on 40ct is no fun either. I would have loved the look of 1 over 1 but my eyes are too important. I will post a picture soon!
And I got some new stash from the PTPlus 25% sale......a new chart and 5 fabrics.....Here they are
I'm off to stitch even after working all day. I think I'll work on Queen of the fairies for a bit and have a cup of tea. I'm thinking a cup of Prince of Wales will be wonderful!!!
I am grateful for the joy in my life.....and tea.....
That turned out adorable! I love how you put the name on the bottom!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable finish!
ReplyDeleteLove all your new stash:)
Sweet, Sweet Babe is adorable! Love your new stash, too!
ReplyDeleteI want that chart, lol. I am doing that Fairy series, but only have Wild fairy Lights, which is coming along nicely. Love the Sweet Sweet Baby. I also love all that fabbric. It makes me happy too, thats why i have so much, lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat finish! I love all your new fabrics too :-D
ReplyDeleteJuls!!! It's so precious! Love it! Email me if you have a fast way to center letters/names. I'd sure like to know how, too! And, your fairy chart looks like a great one to stitch. Yummy fabrics...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
I love the baby sampler-I have never seen it before and it is very cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://suequeblue.wordpress.com/
Love your finish Juls! That was quick. It'll be a beautiful gift.
ReplyDeleteGreat new stash
The baby sampler is awesome!
ReplyDelete