She is being stitched on PTPlus 32ct Fresco with Venus threads. I do love the Venus threads they seem to have a bit more sheen and knot less than DMC. The section I frogged was just above the loose thread and now it's back with even more done! Did I mention that I am working on scroll bars and a lapstand.... I couldn't quite achieve the tension I wanted or loved for some reason. I like my fabric really tight. So last week while at SP stitching group one of the women mentioned "stitch clips" and luckily she had them at the shop! And the difference those clips has made is amazing!! I had heard of them but totally forgot about them. The tension is perfect just the way I like it!!!! This may actually mean no more hoops for me! Oh and it's less than a week till my brother and niece visit!!! I am so excited and thrilled to be seeing them !!!!! I have the week off and it'll be so fun. We have 2 shows planned and lots of spontaneous stuff. Unfortunately my car is still in the shop...I hear about it tomorrow so maybe just maybe I'll have it back by the weekend!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed.
I am grateful for my stitching ..........
Wow...what a fast stitcher!!! You've gotten a lot done on the QOTF! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking very nice, and I love the fabric choice.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of stitching you've been doing recently! This piece is lovely
ReplyDeleteQueen of the Fairies is looking beautiful! This is going to be such a gorgeous piece!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask what kind of stitch clips that you are using. I also like my fabric tight but cannot achieve it. Any help would be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteMartina
Great start
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pretty already! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching on your Queen! She is gorgeous! I'll have to try those stitch clips because I don't like the sides having no tension on my scroll frame. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI can't but hope the car issue will get solved.
ReplyDelete