I am doing it on PTPlus 28ct Heritage linen with all hand dyed specialty threads. So far I am loving it.I was thrilled on Saturday morning when they cancelled me at work! It meant I could get to the framer's 2 days earlier than originally planned! I brought in Fern, Alphabet Heart and Fairy Celebration!!! And she didn't seem to think that Fern would pose a problem to frame. I was thrilled to say the least since I was a bit concerned that I was only left with an inch at the top and bottom of her. I will have them back after the 11th and will post a picture of them all. I went without matting on all 3 I really liked the look!!! And I got all of my errands done that day as well including a surprise visit to SP if only I had brought my stitching with me.. since the stitching group meets on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I may have to start taking Saturdays off and work sunday so I can go 2 days a week...Oh well. I picked up material for a new project that I have been dreaming about...more on that next post. And I really must take out my remembrance piece for my SIL's cousin that I started a wee bit back! Maybe by writing it here that will motivate me to start it up again. Her cousin isn't aware that I'm stitching it and I think she'll appreciate it whenever but I'd really like to get it done...Here it is as of last picture taken....
Actually I think there's a bit more done on it but I can't seem to locate the right picture.....but it is in my sidebar.
And on the car front it's been 2 weeks and finally there may be an end in sight. The insurance company and body shop finally agreed on exactly what was to be done .....only after hubby got involved and requested a new adjustor. So maybe I'll have it back by next week. I really miss my car!!!
I am grateful for sunny relaxing days.....
What a newsy, fun post to read! Sounds like you've been kept quite busy! I can't wait to see all your framed projects! I bet it was sweet to be cancelled on Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteYour WIPS look great....I love sweet babe, it is really looking great!
Beautiful progress! I am glad things are getting sorted out with your car!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Sweet Babe - so cute! Glad Fern will be easy to frame, can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeletei always love to see what your stitching, as you always chose really good pieces, glad to hear you have finally got your car sorted out
ReplyDeleteJuls! You are constantly busy. I don't know how you do it. I would kill to have a pool, but for now that's not an option. Hopefully the car will be sorted out. I love the WIPs and can't wait to see the frames.
ReplyDeleteOh, my but your needles must be smokin', Hun! Fern is stunning! Just gorgeous! I love the colours and the fabby is so perfect for her... and I'm so happy to read she's not going to be a problem to frame! Phew! :-)
ReplyDeleteSweet, Sweet Babe is coming along beautifully, Hun! Love the colours... :-)
Lots of Love and {{{Hugs}}}
Just adore your Sweet,Sweet Baby! It's going to be so, well...sweet! Juls, did I tell you I wish I'd looked you up when I was in LV? I'm coming again...and I will see you!! New grandson due the end of Oct.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
Sweet Sweet Baby is gorgeous! I love the pastel colours and the fabby you chose is so pretty. Also love the rememberance piece.
ReplyDeleteBoth your WIPS are very pretty! You've been busy.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing all framed pieces
I cant wait to see the framed pieces. Your WIP's are looking great. Hope you get your car back soon.
ReplyDeleteSweet babe is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it finished. Great that you're learning to swim properly. xx
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the car!!!!!!!!!! It must've been miserable to be without it.
ReplyDelete