Well after much work and fine tuning I have my basic old blog back! How do you like it?? I changed the colors and lost some content but I am liking it.....I went with the new "layout" since every time I went to "revert to classic" it dropped by sidebar to the bottom. After about 3 hours it was done. I do love pink so that worked out as well! I'm off to take some headache medicine and maybe stitch...did someone say a cup of tea??
I am grateful for patience........
When I loose my sidebar to the bottom it's usually because one of my photographs is too big - photo's I've put into posts usually and all comes back to normal when the post drops off the bottom of the page, but has happened when I've put bigger pics in my sidebar too. I don't know whether this is maybe what's happening to yours?
ReplyDeleteLove the pink! It's nice and bright:)
ReplyDeleteLove it :)
ReplyDeleteI like the new look! Hope you're headache is better, and have fun stitching. I'm jealous of your cup of tea, though!
ReplyDeleteWow! This sure is pink!! I like it
ReplyDeleteHope your headache has left and you're enjoying the weekend Juls.
ReplyDeleteLovely finish on the Celtic Cross.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletep.s. it's 2:39am in SC
ReplyDeleteOKay, this isn't going well. I wrote, originally, "Headaches - know them well - note posting time." Then I saw you were PDT. So I deleted the comment, to re-write, and it didn't, so I wrote the PS. Then it was deleted after all. Uh, the headache is worse...haha. Lesson learned - don't post comments at 2:40 in the am , especially without your contacts in!
ReplyDeleteLove your pink! And hope your headache is long gone! And yes I must be crazy!
Glad you've got it back! The pink is great.
ReplyDeleteI like it. Especially how you have the photos of your work being shown instead of words. I really do like that!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
www.butterflyjo.blogspot.com
Hi, Juls! You know me, I love the pink!! :) Sorry you had so much trouble with the sidebars. I can't even get the pictures on mine like you have! So, I congratulate you for how yours looks!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
I Like your color pink on the blog. You have some great looking stitching.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you got your blog back on track.
ReplyDelete