+

Thursday, October 25, 2007

12hours....

This post has to be quick since I'm supposed to getting ready to go out to dinner..... but I slept for 12 straight hours last night!!! I can't remember the last time I did that. My body must of needed it. And I awoke to hubby making me breakfast! He is a keeper!

I did start Pumpkin Spice and was loving it! I brought it to SP yesterday and was happily stitching along...I got there early and everything! When I kept running into mistakes in my stitching! I know I can't believe it either. So after some frustration I decided to restart her and my plan was to just buy another piece of fabric after all it is 1x1 but no the ladies wouldn't hear of that....one actually took a great part of it out for me. So I planned to complete the takeout last night but sleep had other plans. I just finished it now and really want to restart her right now but it's out to dinner with hubby and his friend from back east. And I really want to start her in the morning. So she will wait .....

I am grateful for stitching........

4 comments:

  1. OK Juls you'll have to tell me who frogged for you. We'll have to keep her in mind for future reference.(LOL) They really all are wonderful aren't they?
    After I left I drove by Target to pick up some 3.25s but they only had up to a 2.5 so I got those. A big difference for Fred already but I really must get that larger magnification.
    Now you have two weeks to work on pumpkin before I see you again. Looking forward to seeing lots of progress of course.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful of the lady to frog for you:) Stitchers are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juls, as always you are inspiring and I'm so glad to be back. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. I still have your birthday present - it came back to me twice and then I got caught up in things. No excuse! It will go out soon, not this week as I'm only in town for two days. I love your starts and finishes. I want to do LL by Monsterbubbles, I have her and the fabric. Now that I'm back to reading I need to start stitching. I miss it so much.

    I'm glad you got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.