+

Monday, October 22, 2007

Storm's day....

Well it was quite the day for our Storm! First it was a playdate at a friends house then a walk with her Dad. And it didn't end there...I took her to Pilates with me and she was perfect and so well behaved oh and all the attention she received didn't hurt either. Then as a reward for being so good we went to the dogpark for an hour or so! So right now she is tuckered out and sleeping curled up in a ball!!!! Here is her most recent picture...



I finally sent out the baby gift and it reached it's destination to New York!!!! The mother was thrilled and hung it in the baby's room right away!!!! I'm thrilled as well since you never know how someone is going to react to a handmade gift...A picture to refresh your memories I know I've said this before but tonight is the night I start Pumpkin Spice!!!!! I did a lot of stitching on "Toil & Trouble" so I am going with a new start. What the hay! This is for fun and I am having fun!!!!! So off to feed Storm and then myself and then stitching and since hubby is at work I get the whole night to myself!!! Oh and did I mention that I updated my cellphone to a red Chocolate!!! I just love it!!!!!!



I am grateful for easy days to stop and enjoy life..............

9 comments:

  1. So glad SSB arrived safely in New York. I can well imagine how pleased his mommy was with this beautiful piece.

    You're so sweet to name me as a recipiant of your 'You Make Me Smile' award Juls. Thank you and may I say you always do the same for me too.

    Storm looks so content and what a good doggy he was today. Now he'll sleep all evening and give you time to stitch on 'Pumpkin Spice'. Will you bring her along on Wednesday?

    What did you think about JK Rowling's most recent remark about Dumbledore?

    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. Lovely new avatar Juls. You look gorgeous - truly the fairy pricess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storm is a real sweetie:) I bet she loved all that attention!

    I'm not surprised the recipient of Sweet Sweet Baby loved it:) It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet gift for baby! Storm is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear of course they will be thrilled! That is one hell of a cute and adorable baby birth announcement! I am sure they will cherish it forever. =)

    Your dog is huge!lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Sam Sarah Sweet, sweet Babe is really beautiful finished!!!
    I also have the chart and will stitch for my son, he is already 2 years old, though! lol
    Congratulations and I'm sure your friend is really happy to received it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOO, Juls, I love that little baby sampler! I may have to nab the chart and stitch one for my little grandson! Love your finished piece. I know the new parents will think it's darling, too!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mom must be over the moon for joy. First she got her bundle of joy and now your "Congratulations! It's a prince!" - gift.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.