I do have two stitching updates to make as well... first "Boil and Trouble" which I am almost half way done with!
This piece has been so much fun to do and I haven't even embellished the critters yet! And second is "Be Merry and Bright" which is almost done as well!!!!
I am going to restart "Pumpkin Spice" later today and also start another......it's "Daisy" and I am doing her for my niece and since her birthday was in September I better get started! I found a perfect fabric for her !!! Stayed tuned......If you recall I did "Fern"
for her sister Enjoy, thanks for visiting me and have a great day everyone!!!!
I am grateful for my hubby and the way he loves me......
Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog ! feel free to visit mine sometime
Laura
Congratulations on your annivesary Juls!!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching as always :)
Love the roses...happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you and your DH Juls. The roses are beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteLove your WIPs and I'm looking forward to seeing your WIP on Daisy:)
Have a wonderful week!
Delurking to wish you a Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYour WIPs look great. Can't wait to see progress on Daisy, what fabric did you use on Fern?
Juls, Congratulations on your anniversary! ... and many more to come!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to sneak a peek at 'Pumpkin Spice'. I love that chart and am anxious to see it started.
Happy Anniversary!
Dear Juls, Happy Anniversary! There's nothing more wonderful than a marriage that works. You are really blessed. Lots of darling stitching going on, too! What a challenge to get "Fern" and "Daisy" stitched!! :o You'll be up all night, every night, Juls!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
So sorry I'm late for this very special day Juls. A belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful having E here. We are having a fabulous time.
Will talk to you soon.
hugs, Margaret
Happy Anniversary!!! woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you more love, happiness and prosperity!!
Your wips are so cute and looks great! keep it up!
Happy Belated Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteYour progress looks great. Can't wait to see Daisy.
Happy Late Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBoth look great but I love your Halloween piece! What fabric are you stitching that on? It's gorgeous, I may have to copy cat it LOL :)
Very Early Happy Anniversary! Those roses are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd that stitched text about toil and trouble is awesome.