The rules are I have to pass it on to 10 people who make me smile. Both Sally and Vonna have nominated me! I feel doubly blessed! The rules are that I have to nominate 10 people...this was hard since there are so many wonderful people whose blogs I adore in no particular order....1. Karen - Gathering Thoughts
2. Lizzy - A Stitching Faery's Ramblings from under the Willow tree
3. Kim- Winkles Wandering Wardrobe
4. Margaret - Stitch or No Stitch
5. Cheryl- Clydeside Stitching
6. Noreen - Needle Caboodle
7. Deb -Lavender Rose Ramblings
8. Michelle - Cozy Egg
9. Joanne- Periwinkle Ink
10. Jamie- Pieces of My Life
and I can't leave out...
11. Mercy- Pretty in Pink
I know I've said it before but this truly is a wonderful community that I feel blessed to be a small part of!!!! So thank you Sally and Vonna for thinking of me!!!!!
I am grateful for my online friends.....
You are most certainly welcome :)
ReplyDeletebecause you most certainly make me smile :)))))
You deserve it Juls.You always make me smile:) {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDeleteJuls, Thanks for the wonderful compliment in your nomination of me. The feeling is mutual... your blog and your nice comments and emails ALWAYS make me smile!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Juls! You make me smile too :)
ReplyDeleteGoing from one blog to another I came across your blog,and I came across the post about the little girl having tea that you said was one of your works you were most proud of,You have inspired me to finish this very same piece that I started years ago.I will be posting my progress.Thanks so much I enjoy your blog ,Brenda
ReplyDelete!!!Juls!!! Congratulations on your win! You always make me smile, and I can't wait until we can get together irl in Nov. And, I'm so thankful and humbled that you would choose me for the Smile Award! I'm floored! You're a sweetheart friend...and sweetly prejudiced, I think. But, I thank you just the same.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Deb
Thank you so much for naming me! I am so glad that I make you smile, the feeling is definitely mutual! I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this though, I've been so behind!
ReplyDelete