+

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I have been meaning to sit down and write for days now! I've been working the past few days actually 4 out of 5 days all 12 hours and have been just plain tired. My MIL is visiting and I do love her so that is fun. And her BF loves to cook so I come home to a cooked meal at the end of the day....I'm not complaining although it does sound like I am ...now that I re-read that last line. I so much more enjoy having my MIL rather than my mother. But that's another whole story...... She encourages my stitching and I did get to go to SP stitching group this morning ! I find that stitching group is so very important to my week!

I did have another start on sunday....but with a reason! I started Daisy by Nora Corbett for my niece who is visiting in January and with any luck I will have it done and framed by then! Here is a picture of the chart I am doing her on a Silkweaver solo that I picked up recently..a pale blue with gold. As soon as I have some progress to show I will post a picture. I do love working on these pixies.
I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!!!!! May we all be thankful for the joy in our lives!!!!!!
I am thankful for my wednesday stitching group......

9 comments:

  1. I love those pixies too !!! Can't wait to see your start !!! BTW, it's time to change this halloween clock !!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think ive seen this one before, she's lovely! Will enjoy watching you stitch her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Juls, I can't wait to see how you're getting on with Daisy. She is beautiful!

    Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Lucky me - I've seen the fabric you are stitching Daisy on and I think it is perfect. I'm sure you will finish it in time.
    What a blast we had again this past Wednesday!! Like you I find these stitching days so important in my life.
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pixie and Happy Day after Thanksgiving to you. The official Snowbird is stopping by to welcome you to our SAL. Would you please post a photo of your Cirque when you can. We keep each other motivated by seeing a little about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She'll be a stunner! I can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Daisy will be a cutie. Can't wait to see your start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daisy will be so pretty - can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.