I do have pictures some are updates. First up is a picture of Pretty Pumpkins that Joanne of Periwinkle Ink requested
I am grateful for quiet days and tea.......
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
So glad your migrane has eased up. Great progress on your projects, enjoy your stitching time tonight.
ReplyDeleteI feel like she does. I am happy your migraine calmed down.
DeleteYour new hair do is pretty! I like it.
I am so pleased that your migraine has finally eased. Finger's crossed it stays away too {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDeleteYour Pretty Pumpkins piece looks gorgeous. The framing is perfect.
Also love your WIPs:)
I'm so glad you were finally able to get your headache to go away! Pretty Pumpkins is looking gorgeous. Its one of those charts the picture on it doesn't do the design justice.
ReplyDeleteI love your haircut, and may have to take the plunge and get mine cut too. Its been years since I've had short hair, and I'm ready for a change.
Glad you're feeling better. Your stitching looks great.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you suffer from Migraines. I did for years! now I take a certain kind of medication for my Angina and it has eased it up!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are better today.
Your stitching is lovely.
Pretty pumpkins is beautifully framed as well!
I love pretty pumpkins! I can't wait to see how your stitching progresses. Everything else looks wonderful, too. What floss are you using for Cirque? I love the colors. Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteCdC is coming along so well! Glad that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteAll your WIPs are so pretty Juls. As always, your stitching is lovely.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful time with your company and their delicious cooking. Enjoy!! Enjoy!!
Jules your CDC is so beautiful what colour are you using?
ReplyDeleteGlad your migraine is better! Your CdC is looking so pretty - I just love the thread you're using - what a great choice!
ReplyDeleteGlad your migraine is better! Your CdC is looking so pretty - I just love the thread you're using - what a great choice!
ReplyDelete