+

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November already

I can hardly believe it's November already......where does the time go??? I've had a migraine on and off since this weekend but I worked friday thru sunday 12 hour days. I actually was hoping to get sunday off but that wasn't to be. I finally took my headache meds and it seems to be leaving.....and now I'm in the middle of 4 days off and today is stitching group at SP so all is good. But first I must go to sleep.....

I have been bad though.....I started a new project tonight after gathering all the threads and materials. It's Pretty Pumpkins by Glendon Place!!!!! I have been thinking about this one for a while and figure what's one more WIP...... actually Deb got me thinking of starting this one. So Deb I put the first few stitches in tonight and plan on stitching it at stitching group!!!!! Thanks for the push!!!!! Pictures soon.....

Oh and I totally forgot to mention that I got my haircut last week...really cut to my chin....a bob.....It was so spur of the moment but I was ready. I was getting my usual color touch up and was reading a gossip magazine...I forgot my book....and there was this haircut and it looked so good and I didn't even have to talk her into it....When she made the first cut it just felt so right. I love it...Once I get a good picture I'll be sure to post it! That's it for now..I'm off to bed since it's a busy day with stitching group and my annual mammogram.....we must protect the tata's!!!!
I am grateful for being almost migraine free.......

7 comments:

  1. I read another lady that is doing GP's pretty pumpkins and it is a gorgeous piece :)

    Hope all goes well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see progress photos!!! And a pic of your haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your new WIP!

    I ordered two SANQ after seeing the keepsake book on Deb's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing pictures, of both the pumpkins and your haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope you're feeling better. I can't wait to see a picture of your new 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great Juls and you really must show everyone soon.
    Love the fabric for your PP. It is going to be a beautiful piece. Have fun on your SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the mammogram part went fine.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.