+

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!!! I hope the New Year is what we all hope for!!!! May everyone have plenty of stash and lots and lots of uninterrupted stitching time!!!!!! Well in a perfect world we would!!!! I had hoped I'd have a Christmas picture to post but alas I don't....So here is one of my favorite painting!!!!! Have a very Merry everyone!!!!!
I am grateful for the joy of Christmas time.....

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Love some of the stitching you have done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sweetiepie! Merry Christmas! I love the pic. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday out there, and seeing lots of fun things on the Strip! Email me soon. I'm thinking of you...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.