+

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Finish

It seems like Christmas rolls around faster and faster every year! In addition I'm working what seems like nonstop through Christmas and New Years......there is a reason but I know I didn't schedule myself that way but I must remind myself that it's just a "wishlist". I keep saying to myself that I will get through it and then my niece is visiting from New York for 4 days!!!!! She is bringing 2 friends along and I am off the whole time !!!!!!! I am thrilled about her visit since this year we aren't going to New York for Christmas. Our tree is up and I just have a few stocking stuffers to get and then the wrapping and I am done! Here's a picture of our tree...


And I am thrilled to report that I have finished Daisy in just a month!!!!! Which is really good since I got her to the framer's in time to have her framed for my niece when she visits!!!!! Here she is and another The fabric is lighter and brighter IRL. It's a Silkweaver Solo and I added 2 crystal beads to her hands!!!! I really loved working on her. I picked a silvertone frame and no matting. I'll be sure to take a picture when I pick her up from the shop!
I will post again before Christmas and until then everyone be safe and get some well needed rest!!!!
I am grateful for the goodness in my life.........

6 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you stitched this in a month!! That is impressive! Congrats on your beautiful finish
    Happy Christmas Juls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working this weekend...here now as a matter of fact...ugh...but I'm off the rest of the holidays...so it all evens out I guess. Sorry you're working so much, but at least you'll be off the whole time your neice visits! Hurray!
    I LOVE Daisy...you did that FAST! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Juls, Daisy is gorgeous and you stitched her so fast!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas tree looks lovely and festive Juls.
    Daisy is gorgeous - your niece will love her.
    Sorry you are working so much at the moment. How dare they let it get in the way of your real life.(LOL)
    If all goes according to plan I will see you Wednesday.
    In the mean time have a Blessed Christmas.
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy looks amazing, Julie! You did it! I can't believe you just blew through that, and she is so gorgeous. Good for you, I know your niece is going to just die for her! I'm so proud of you...especially with all you have going on, Juls!
    Hugs,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.