I usually don't do goals but I have two this year.....
1. Finish Sleeping Beauty
2. Finish Mothers Arms
Both of which you can see in my sidebar. And these are yearlong goals.....
I want to also say that I feel truly blessed to have made so many new friends through blogging. Each and everyone of you has enriched my life as well as inspired me to stitch and create!!! I am honored to call you friends!!!!! Thank you all!
And I would be remiss if I don't mention the friends I have made at my stitching group at Stitcher's Paradise! They welcomed me with open arms and made me a part of the group! I have been inspired and awed by each and every one of them!!! I only joined them a short while ago but already feel lifelong friendships are there!!! I
so look forward to my wednesdays at the shop and today since I was off I joined the saturday group! This group is an essential part of my life!!!!
On another note.....I hesitated writing this but then I thought you are my friends. I will be having surgery on Jan 8th. It has been planned for a long time and I am looking forward to the surgery since my fibroids are growing to the point where they are causing me back pain and just zapping my energy. So I am having the surgery and I love my surgeon!!!! So I will be in the hospital for two days and then home for 6 weeks. And all I can think of is all the uninterrupted stitching time!!!! So please keep me in your thoughts.
Oh and do we all have our January 1st start ready to go???? I am starting my first Shepard's Bush piece. Let me know what you have planned!
I'm off to get a cup of Earl Gray tea and stitch on Be Merry and Bright which is almost done I might add!!!!
I am grateful for both my online and stitching group friends.....
Your finishes for the year are stunning :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will be thinking only positive thoughts for you for your surgery and also for the SIX WEEKS of stitching time :) I know the first week probably will be no good...but the others...hmmm....
heaven, I'm thinking. Good LUCK and happy New Year!
I have my plan for the 1st....
Love Lady Lazarus (my vote is for just spirals...) I'll be thinking of you during your surgery. All best.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Christmas Juls! Your finishes for this year are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love and hugs for your surgery. I will be thinking of you:)
Best wishes for a safe, successful surgery and a super-speedy recovery. (Not too speedy though - don't want to cut into that stitching time! LOL)
ReplyDeleteLove your year end finishes...so lovely!
ReplyDeleteI too have fibroid issues and hope the surgery will get you back to feeling great and no more issues! They say that nurses and doctors are not good patients...behave yourself! : )
Love your finishes!! they are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!! :) Your finishes look awesome! I really love Daisy :) Good luck for your surgery!
ReplyDeleteYou have some wonderful finishes for the year and some more great WIP pieces! Good luck with your surgery, I wouldn't want that, but the 6 weeks of stitching sounds great! I have signed up for Google mail and they have the "reader" option, so I subscribe to your blog now and know when you have a new entry!! Don't know if you use Multiply, but would love for you to keep up with me too!
ReplyDeleteNancy M
Happy New Year!!! I have really, really enjoyed your blog and all of your beautiful stitching over the last year. Can't wait to see this year's masterpieces! All the best for your surgery - take it easy and keep up the pain meds and you'll be up and about in no time. You'll be in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLovely finishes! You will be in my thoughts during your surgery. Take care and we'll see you when you get back!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Congrats on all of your wonderful finishes! Sleeping Beauty is on my list for 2008 too. Take care and best wishes on your surgery.
ReplyDeleteDear Julie, Your Daisy framed is so fantastic!! I love the frame, and I think you're absolutely right to enter her in the contest. She's amazing. I hope you win! Will be keeping in touch with you throughout your surgery...so think of me as your side-pocket sister.
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Deb
Daisy is beautiful! And I love your colour choices for the PR Fairies. Take care and hope everything goes well during your surgery.
ReplyDeleteWonderful finishes! I love Lady Lazarus. Good luck with your surgery - I'll keep you in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete