+

Monday, December 3, 2007

Picture post

I am again attempting the pictures promised yesterday....we'll see if blogger wants to play today. This is what Karen sent me! Thank you again. Next is my Pecan pie....if anyone wants the recipe just e-mail me. It really is so easy and delicious! And finally is my Daisy by Nora Corbett. I actually have more done....The fabric is not coming out well in the picture...IRL it's a beautiful soft blue and gold by Silkweaver one of their Solos. Thanks for looking and visiting me!!! I really do appreciate it!!!
I am grateful that blogger wanted to play today.......

8 comments:

  1. Excellent choice of poetry books. I love ee cummings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift is super! Daisy is looking FABULOUS! Love the fabby...and the pie...well I'd love to dive into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift from Karen. The chart is so pretty.

    Ooh I could just eat a slice of your Pecan Pie.It looks delicious:)

    Daisy is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie looks delicious! Great job. Excellent start on Daisy. I love the fabric. It's going to look so gorgeous with the colors in the design. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy is going to be beautiful :) What a lovely pressie from Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift from Karen - enjoy!!!

    MMMMMM that pecan pie looks delicious. Nope I'm not asking for the recipe I'll just dig into this one.(LOL)

    You are making such wonderful progress on Daisy.

    Have a great weekend and have fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pecan pie looks delectable.

    Your daisy is coming along nicely. Lovely fabbie too.

    And what lovely gifts from your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pecan pie looks yummy! And Daisy is looking beautiful on that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.